You might be able to tell that we’re a little bit proud of the new Awesome Playgrounds Hallam store. Combining their 100% focus on quality play equipment with super friendly customer service, AP Hallam is the complete package for all south easterly Melbournians. They’ve already had a fantastic response from their local community and everyone’s looking forward to their Grand Opening in mid February, so why wouldn’t we be excited?
They have some fantastic products on display at Hallam too, including:
- The centre piece, a Big Foot Gym Package 5 with swings, monkey bars, a penthouse and a huge spiral slide
- A Little Foot Gym Package 2 (the best mid sized play gym going around)
- An AlleyOOP 14ft Double Bounce trampoline (you haven’t had fun on a trampoline until you’ve jumped on this!)
- A Jumpsport 10ft Combo (great value for money)
- A big range of cubby houses, with a massive Awesome Cubby elevated with a spiral slide, an elevated Funhouse 2 and an Aussie Homestead 1 & 2 all on display!
- A Dingo Gym (a quality product perfect for suburban backyards that will last you for years)
- A Baby Bear fort (a great space saver and relatively easy on the back pocket)
- Slides, swings, sandpits, picnic tables, cubby house/fort accessories and more!
You can check out all the latest photos in the Facebook album ‘Hallam has one Awesome yard!’ or better still, drop by the yard at 239 Princes Highway, Hallam and have a look for yourself!
Awesome Playgrounds Hallam is open 6 days a week. Their opening hours are as follows:
Monday – 10am – 4pm
Tuedsay – 10am – 4pm
Wednesday – 10am – 4pm
Friday – 10am – 4pm
Saturday – 10am – 4pm
Sunday – 12pm – 4pm